Creative Action is committed to supporting the families and communities we serve, and strive to ensure that our programs are accessible to as many families as possible. More than 90% of the total number of youth we serve receive our programs for free. Through our fee-based programs, we are able to offer financial aid for after school programming, summer camps, and day camps.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID:
- Complete this form in English or this form in Spanish.
- Print this PDF in English or this PDF in Spanish and email it to Enrollment@creativeaction.org
A few things to keep in mind:
- Our process is confidential.
- Applying for financial aid will neither increase nor decrease your chances of acceptance.
- We require a copy of your “free or reduced lunches” approval letter from your school for the current school year.
- For those requesting financial aid, tuition is based on a sliding scale that varies from program to program.
- Financial aid typically goes to families that are low-income, have many dependents, or are facing other financial hardships, however, we do consider granting financial aid when there are extenuating circumstances such as medical hardship, recent job loss, or a large number of dependents (i.e. financial responsibility for extended family members)
- We do not grant financial aid because of a student being enrolled in multiple programs, private school tuition or other situations involving elective activities.
- Our funds are limited and we might not be able to grant every financial aid request.
- After School financial aid spots vary by campus depending on the economic makeup of each campus. If you do not receive a financial aid spot then your application will be placed on a wait list and you will be notified if a financial aid spot opens up.
Our goal is to help as many families as possible. Please consider your family income, resources, and number of dependents in the household when deciding to apply for financial aid.
Financial Aid/Sliding Scale Application Deadlines:
We begin accepting Financial Aid applications for the 2018-2019 School Year in April of 2018. Depending on the availability of funds, we may continue to accept applications until those funds are gone.
- Financial aid applications for Day Camps are due at the time of registration.
- Financial aid applications for Summer Camps are available in February of each year and due by March 15th. Depending on the availability of funds, we may continue to accept applications until those funds are gone.
- Our Saturday classes are donation-based so financial aid is not applicable.
Questions? Contact us at Enrollment@creativeaction.org