Creative Action is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and we use financial aid to support our belief that all Central Texas youth should have access to high-quality, arts-based programming that equips them with critical life skills. Financial aid is one way we work toward the goal of matching or exceeding the school’s diversity of racial and economic demographics in the Creative Action After School program.
2022-23 AFTER SCHOOL
Registration for after school for the 2022-23 school year is now open. Learn more about the program and register here.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Our process is confidential.
- Applying for financial aid will neither increase nor decrease your chances of acceptance.
- We require a copy of your “free or reduced lunches” approval letter from your school for the current school year.
- For those requesting financial aid, tuition is based on a sliding scale that varies from program to program.
- Financial aid typically goes to families that are low-income, have many dependents, or are facing other financial hardships, however, we do consider granting financial aid when there are extenuating circumstances such as medical hardship, recent job loss, or a large number of dependents (i.e. financial responsibility for extended family members)
- We do not grant financial aid because of a student being enrolled in multiple programs, private school tuition or other situations involving elective activities.
- Our funds are limited and we might not be able to grant every financial aid request.
- After School financial aid spots vary by campus depending on the economic makeup of each campus. If you do not receive a financial aid spot then your application will be placed on a wait list and you will be notified if a financial aid spot opens up.
- Financial aid applications for Day Camps are due at the time of registration.
Have additional questions? Contact our Enrollment Coordinator, Amy Downing, at Enrollment@creativeaction.org or 512.442.8773 ext. 107.