One student, one project, one community at a time, Creative Action will be a force for equity, belonging, and joy in our society. Equipped with creativity, confidence, courage, and critical thinking skills, there’s no limit to what our students can achieve.
WHAT WE DO
Through a suite of after school, in-school, and community-based programs, we:
Our team of experienced Teaching Artists help others express thoughts, feelings, and beliefs through a variety of artistic disciplines.
We bring diverse groups together, encourage dialogue, and spark social change through compassion, creativity, collaboration, and courage.
We inspire positive social change in our community and help youth deepen their commitment to social justice, racial equity, and civic responsibility.
FOSTER SOCIAL &
We help youth build critical life skills that promote teamwork, empathy, conflict resolution, and leadership.
We work with young people across socioeconomic settings to ignite social change.
Creative Action News and Resources
- Finding Connection in Our Alien Nation | An Interview w/ Danielle Todd-Harris
- Color Squad and Cap Metro Paint a View of Environmental Advocacy
- Help Kids Understand Voting Rights On MLK Day
- 6 Low-No Cost Ways to be a Philanthropist
- Austin Monitor Speaks to Creative Action About Struggles in Afterschool
- 5 Youth-Made Films That Tell LGBTQIA+ Stories