Our high-quality, onsite, licensed after school program engages students in visual art, filmmaking, music, puppetry, creative writing, acting, and more to deepen connections to lessons learned in the classroom, all while expanding the development of social and emotional skills. Students participate in hands-on activities led by professional teaching artists to create projects that improve the community and the world around them.
- After school runs every day of the AISD calendar from the end of the school day until 6 p.m.
- The cost for the 2018-19 school year is $248/month/child but we do offer financial aid for those that qualify
- Go here to learn more about our financial aid policies and process
Enrollment is now open.
Should your child’s campus become full, we encourage you to sign up for the waitlist in the instance a slot opens up.
3:05 – 3:25 Snack / Structured Play*
3:30 – 3:50 Recess
3:50 – 4:15 Homework / Structured Activity*
4:15 – 5:20 Creative Action Class
5:20 – 6:00 Group Game / Free Play
3:15 – 4:15 Creative Action Class
4:15 – 4:45 Homework / Structured Play
4:45 – 5:15 Recess
5:30 – 6:00 Games / Structured Activity
3:25 – 4:45 Creative Action Class
4:45 – 5:15 Recess
5:15 – 6:00 Homework / Structured Activity
Updates & events:
- Travis Heights After School students are invited to attend Day Camp at Becker Elementary on December 20, January 3, January 4, and February 15. Register for Day Camp here.
- Students from all schools are invited to attend Day Camp at the Center for Creative Action on October 8 and February 18. Register for Day Camp here.
Chelsea Hockaday, Site Coordinator
Chelsea is a performer, scenic painter and designer hailing from Louisiana, where she studied Theatre at Bossier Parish Community College and Centenary College of Louisiana. She has worked in after school enrichment, with The Settlement Home, and in adolescent behavior health. She loves her ukulele, aerial silks, and fostering dogs!