Our high-quality, onsite, licensed after school program engages students in visual art, filmmaking, music, puppetry, creative writing, acting, and more to deepen connections to lessons learned in the classroom, all while expanding the development of social and emotional skills. Students participate in hands-on activities led by professional teaching artists to create projects that improve the community and the world around them.
- After school runs every day of the AISD calendar from the end of the school day until 6 p.m.
- The cost for the 2018-19 school year is $248/month/child but we do offer financial aid for those that qualify
- Go here to learn more about our financial aid policies and process
Enrollment is now open.
Should your child’s campus become full, we encourage you to sign up for the waitlist in the instance a slot opens up.
Updates & events:
- Ridgetop After School students are invited to attend Day Camp at Maplewood Elementary on October 5, January 3, and January 4. Register for Day Camp here.
- Students from all schools are invited to attend Day Camp at the Center for Creative Action on October 8 and February 18. Register for Day Camp here.
Noel Gaulin, Site Coordinator
Noel is a professional actor in Austin’s vibrant theatre community and works with youth to foster their academic, social, and emotional development through acting technique, theatre making, and joy in the creative process. He is a member of Rude Mechs, Paper Chairs, and performs with Trouble Puppet. Noel’s youth-oriented performances include Merlin in “Sword in the Stone”, Giant in ‘Jack and the Beanstalk’ at Scottish Rite Theatre, ‘Once There Were Six Seasons’ with Glass Half Full, and “Call of the Wild” with Theatre Heroes. Noel is a graduate from Trinity University and has been teaching youth for 8 years.