Through professional development workshops and one-on-one coaching by our expert staff and professional Teaching Artists, classroom teachers learn how to enhance student engagement, teach core academic content, and support social and emotional learning through arts-based instructional strategies.
Creative Action’s professional development:
- Leverages research-based arts education practices to deepen academic, social, and emotional learning in the classroom.
- Supports culturally responsive and relevant teaching and learning.
- Provides a unique, embedded approach through which students and teachers participate in arts-based learning together.
- Helps administrators and teachers build upon existing initiatives with customized content.
- Blends multiple art forms to achieve the highest level of engagement and enrichment.
Interested in bringing any of these programs to your school? Complete the form below and someone from our programs team will follow up with you. Thank you!