Each year, Creative Action works with area school districts to conduct professional development for teachers. Teachers gain new techniques and arts-based strategies that engage students and support student mastery of core academic content as well as social and emotional learning.
Below are just a few of the benefits of the training:
- Bridges academic, social and emotional learning through creative learning strategies
- Imparts cultural responsiveness and relevance
- Provides a unique, embedded approach through which students and teachers participate in arts-based learning
- Helps administrators and teachers build upon existing initiatives with customized content
- Blends multiple art forms to achieve the highest level of engagement and enrichment
Interested in bringing any of these programs to your school? Please contact Senior Director of School & Community Partnerships, Shobie Partos at 512-442-8773 ext. 108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.