Our high-quality, onsite, licensed after school program engages students in visual art, filmmaking, music, puppetry, creative writing, acting, and more to deepen connections to lessons learned in the classroom, all while expanding the development of social and emotional skills. Students participate in hands-on activities led by professional teaching artists to create projects that improve the community and the world around them.
- After school runs every day of the AISD calendar from the end of the school day until 6 p.m.
- The cost for the 2019-20 school year is $255/month/child but we do offer financial aid for those that qualify
- Go here to learn more about our financial aid policies and process
Enrollment for the 2019-20 school year is open.
Updates & events:
- Gullett After School students are invited to attend Day Camps at Bryker Woods Elementary on October 11, January 6, and February 14. Check back here for a link to register.
- Students from all schools are invited to attend Day Camps at Creative Action on October 14 and February 17. Check back here for a link to register.
Jelisa Fields, Site Coordinator
Jelisa is a Houston native who moved to Austin after graduating from Texas A&M University with a BS in Leadership and Development. For the past five years she has worked in education and youth development in both the public and private sector, striving to make learning fun and equitable within early childhood, primary, and higher education. Jelisa has a passion for helping young people discover and nurture their potential. In her free time she enjoys spending time outdoors with her dogs, giving back to the community, and trying new foods.