Arts enrichment that builds connections across differences and distance.
Arts enrichment is now DIGITAL!
Creative Action Together is a virtual program that engages, educates, and connects youth through high-quality arts programming. During these creativity sessions, students try a variety of activities such as visual art, music, movement, puppetry, creative writing, acting and more with our team of trained professional teaching artists.
- Robust combination of engaging live programming (synchronous) + hands-on activities that students can complete at their own pace (asynchronous).
- Guided by Creative Action staff and our professional team of youth development experts.
- Content aligns with TEKS (Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills).
- Virtual learning environment that’s safe and supportive, where every student feels valued, included and empowered to participate.
- Teaching practices where students help shape and guide what they learn about.
- Activities and projects are grounded in improving the community and world.
$175 / month
2nd child – $50 / month
3rd child & more – $25 each / month
All STUDENTS ages 4-11 welcome!
Classes are separated by age group: Pre-K-Kinder, Kinder-1st, 2nd-3rd, and 4th-5th.
Live classes will be held Monday – Thursday on Zoom. Students will receive asynchronous lessons for Fridays on our Online Virtual Hub. Links to live and asynchronous classes will be sent on January 4th.
Below are the times each group will meet via Zoom Monday-Thursday:
- Grades Pre-K-Kinder – 3:30-4:30pm
- Grades Kinder-1st – 3:30-4:30pm
- Grades 2nd-3rd – 4:45-5:45pm
- Grades 4th-5th – 4:45-5:45pm
We recognize the district continues to adjust the school schedules depending on Austin Public Health guidelines and we will adjust our virtual programming accordingly.
Programming supported in part by: