Creative Action is committed to supporting the families and communities we serve, and strive to ensure that our programs are accessible to as many families as possible. More than 90% of the total number of youth we serve receive our programs for free. As we do have some fee-based programs, we offer financial aid for customized after school programs (15 locations), summer camps, day camps and Saturdays at the Center.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Applying for financial aid will neither increase nor decrease your chances of acceptance.
- We encourage you to ask for assistance if you need it!
- For those requesting financial aid, tuition is based on a sliding scale that varies from program to program.
- Financial aid typically goes to families that are low-income, have many dependents, or are facing other financial hardships.
- We do not grant financial aid because of a student being enrolled in multiple programs, private school tuition or other situations involving elective activities.
Our goal is to help as many families as possible. Please consider your family income, resources, and number of dependents in the household when deciding to apply for financial aid.
Don’t worry, this process is honor-based and confidential. We do require a copy of your “free or reduced lunches” approval letter from your school for the current school year. We do consider granting financial aid when there are extenuating circumstances such as medical hardship, recent job loss, or a large number of dependents (i.e. financial responsibility for extended family members). Explain any extenuating circumstances if there are any. Our funds are limited and we might not be able to grant every financial aid request. Campuses and programs funds vary from campus to campus and reflect the overall number of students.
Financial Aid/Sliding Scale Application Deadlines:
- Financial aid applications for the school year are due on August 15th. Depending on the availability of funds, we may continue to accept applications until those funds are gone.
- Financial aid applications for Day camps are due at the time of registration.
- Financial aid applications for Summer camps are available in February of each year and due by March 15th. Depending on the availability of funds, we may continue to accept applications until those funds are gone.
- Financial aid application for Saturdays at the Center are available in September and will be accepted until funds are gone.
To apply, contact Florinda Bryant at email@example.com